Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dirt

Soon to come- pics and post from our family reunion at Grammalot's house-

Yesterday, Eli and I went to Lake Isabella with my friend Amy and her family. The kids had a blast, swimming, playing in the sand and on the playground equipment.

As we were getting ready to leave, Eli was sitting on my lap for a min while I was talking to Amy. I felt him rubbing my arm. I realized, as I had to fight back tears from my laughter, Eli had stuck his finger in his mouth to moisten it and was trying to wipe of a freckle I have on my arm. He must have thought it was dirt :0)

Ahhhh!! I love this boy!!

Any pointers on how we can change the -ing to -ed in the potty training realm? Would LOVE to hear them:0)

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hi Debbie, I love reading your stories and seeing the pics. The one thing that finally worked to potty train Josh's kids...buying them underwear in their favorite characters at the time. Spiderman for Alex and Princess and Dora panties for Abby. I told them how Spiderman, the princess, or Dora would cry and cry and cry if they got wet and all peed on, then making crying noises very dramatically of course, which I'm sure you can ham up quite well, lol. It worked great and they never used a diaper or had issues after those dramatizations of a wet Spiderman, etc. Of course I danced and jumped up and down,clapped... you know the routine when they did go in the potty.