Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

First Bike Ride

On Thursday, Eli I met with my friend Amy and her little girl, Haley. Amy said Haley was bringing her bike, did Eli want to ride, too?

So, I knew Aunt Paula had a bike that Wes had outgrown and they had been storing it for us for when Eli got big enough. So we went over and got the bike and gave it a bath, got it all cleaned up, put air in the tires and on the way to Kidzville, we stopped at Walmart and picked up a helmet and elbow and knee pads.

I have some great pics and video on my iphone- hopefully soon to be on the blog :)

He did great!!! He got right on the bike and went and went and went. Sooo amazing!

At end of day, he said he couldn't wait until he was big enough to get a bike that had emergency brakes on them, like his cousins/.....

No comments: