Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mommy's birthday Weekend

We stopped at Whitehall after playing on the machines at COSI- had a great dinner with all the guys on the 2 unit crew. I had enough time to finish a sign for Tim for the NTFD Longaberger baskets they would be selling that weekend.



Then we headed out for PA to visit with my family.  AJ had a great cowboy costume that didn't fit anymore, so he gave it to Eli- who loved it!! Here he is posing...

My little cowboy!

Get along little doggies!!
Daddy and Grandpa had been gone all day at a Cowboy Action shoot, and when Daddy got home, we met him in the garage...
And went out to get some pics of some of my favorite cowboys!
3 generations of cowboys...

My handsome family!!
After that we headed down to the southern tip of WV to get some wood siding for our barn so we could finish it off.

No comments: