Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This Most Amazing God We Serve!!

We went into town yesterday morning with several items on our list to fulfill. Our first big one was to get the fingerprinting done, starting our background checks. With the right documents in hand, this went off without a hitch!! How wonderful to be able to get it started so quickly and easily. And how friendly everyone seemed today.

We decided to go ahead and update our paperwork expiring the first of the year so we could be done with all that, too. So, while Tim went into one office to get yet another certified copy of our marriage license, I went into the Auditor's office to see if we could get the affidavit we needed for our property. We had already been told by a couple of offices that we'd have to hire a lawyer to fill out this simple form. Big thank you to our Muskingum County Auditor/Assessor Anita Adams. She took the document template we had, retyped it on her office letterhead, finished it and had it notarized. What a huge blessing that was for us!! Thank you God for the reminder to continue to place things in Your hands. You are AWESOME!!

We mailed out some documents to be certified, getting the ball rolling on several fronts at once, and, amazingly, I received my employment letter today, too. Which means, I have everything done I can do for the moment..........until I get a few more papers back.......then I can start on the next step.......

So, the items we worry about; no problem- God's got them under control.
The children we worry about; no problem- God's got it under control.
The changes we have no control over; no problem- God's got them under control.
The officials driving us crazy with new requirements; no problem- God's got it under control.

My relationship with God- the one thing He asks of me- time to spend with Him and learn to love Him- hopefully will grow since I no longer have to waste time to worry about any of the above- because really; no problem- God's got them under control.

Thank you, God!! You're timing is not always what I would plan, but you see the master plan, and Your timing is always perfect. Thank you for finding new ways everyday to show Your love for us. Could you give our son a little extra squeeze for me tonight? I'm sure missing him. Thanks for always keeping him, Tim and me safe under the shadow of your wings. I must say, what an amazing family You've made for us!! I love you!

2 comments:

Chris Goeppner said...

Amen Debbie! That was an amazing, encouraging post! I believe that God has everything under control but sometimes my faith waivers and I start believing lies. Thank you so much for lifting my spirit today!
Blessings,
Penny

Deb said...

Thanks for the reminder to leave it all in God's hands.