Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bed time photos

Tim and Eli had a conversation the other day. Tim said it went something like this...
Eli- Daddy, I like to put my feet under my pillow.
Daddy-Where do you put your head?
Eli- I don't know.....

So a few nights later, when Tim came down and told me to get my camera, we headed upstairs and discovered the answer.... lol

He has been doing pretty well at staying in bed. There have been a few times he has rolled onto the floor...

Here he made it half way back up in his sleep- but the blanket didn't quite make it...
Then the blanket made it, but the pillow was still on the bed...
And then, a few nights later, I went up to check and had to laugh- the blanket almost made it- but he was pretty comfy on the pillow....

So precious to watch him sleep

No comments: