Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Child Of My Heart

It has amazed me since we started this process how "weepy" I've been over the slightest thing.... My girlfriends giggle and say I'm truly acting "pregnant" :)
I just ordered this figurine called Child Of My Heart. When I saw it, I literally had to wipe several tears from my eyes as I showed it to Tim. It is a Willow Tree figurine- it says "Child of the world, Into my heart you came -- Bringing sun into my life, Making family our name."
I also purchased an ornament. I pray beseechingly that we will have our child home before Christmas, but have the total awareness that it may not happen this year. This beautiful ornament is called "Angel's embrace" and it says, "Hold close that which we hold dear ."
I thought what a beautiful reminder now and always that we never will truly hold our child completely on our own- He or she is and always will be first and foremost God's precious child, for whom we are given the great joy and blessing of raising.
Thank you God for holding our child closely in your arms, now and always, but especially close until we can hold them ourselves!
Thank you to my 2 mom's- I used the birthday monies you sent- and said to buy something special with that I normally wouldn't treat myself to- I'll treasure these forever :)








No comments: