Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Habakkuk 2:3

Last year, we had a person post this verse on our adoption website. It meant so much to me. I found it in the Living Bible and re posted it soon after. One of the ladies in our group, after a particularly rough week, with no movement or anything being said in Russia about our children, doctored it up in her program at work- and this colorful language has been on my fridge for months. I needed to pull it out again today- so I thought I'd share.





Thank you God for your presence, filling all the voids, calling us back so gently to your arms. You are the mighty comforter- the awesome warrior- our awesome loving father. Thank you that you are in charge, and your plans are perfect- promising us a hope and a future. Thank you that we can rest in that- thank you for surrounding us with your peace!


No comments: