Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Encouragement

Isn't it amazing, even with so many blessings in our lives, so many wonderful things happening and about to happen, we can fall into such a state of discouragement. I was there just a little bit ago. I was pretty happy about figuring out how to post a video from YouTube on our blog, but still kinda blah and blue.

So, I think this was really a God thing. I, still in YouTube watching Mark Schultz, praying for Elisha's biological mom, decided I'd type in encouragement, since I was really feeling like I needed some. What came up was an excerpt from the movie Facing the Giants. If any of you have not seen this movie, I think it is one of the best movies I've seen in a good while and I give it 2 thumbs up!

Here is the excerpt- May God encourage you as much as He did me, bolster you up, and refresh your spirit as He did mine. God Bless you all!!

Have you given your all today???? Your very best????



PS I'm not planning on posting a YouTube video with every post, just 'cause I know how now- these 2 were just pretty special :)

2 comments:

Lori said...

Six weeks...

Deb said...

I can't get through this clip of the movie without crying. Thanks for pinting it out the way you did. Thinking of our adoption journey and having God as our coach encouraging us like that along the way... I'm in tears now.

Thanks for the encouragement! Think I might watch this movie again tonight.