Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

He's our son!

I was having a discussion with my mom the other day. It struck me as kinda funny, and wonderful. She was telling me about an old friend of mine that also has a little boy- 1 month younger than Elisha. My friend is an excellent football player, and really looks the part. I don't really know the positions well- not a sports fan- sorry!! But he's a line backer ( I think that's the part)

SOO, anyway, Mom was telling me that their little boy is almost 15 pounds heavier than Elisha. I jumped in and said that it wasn't surprising, since my friend is so much bigger than Tim. Mom asked if I just heard what I said. Well, I haven't been feeling well lately, so I repeated it, thinking I'd said something backwards. My friend has a larger frame and bigger bones, so it is really not surprising that his son would be bigger than Tim's son.

He, he, he, I guess we really can't compare Elisha's genes with Tim's. In my mind the adoption is over and complete, and he couldn't be any more our son than he is. Thank you God that the bonding process we prayed so hard for has gone so well, both for Elisha as well as us!!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

That's so cute, hey it's what family is all about. Praise God for his unfailing love to bring such complete bonding and love to your family life.

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Fantastic! I'm always doing the same thing, especially since Aidan looks so much like Pat!