Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

A Year.....

It seems so hard to believe that we met our son just one year ago last week.
I've been thinking about it for a while, and it just blows me away. What seemed so distant a year ago is now, amazingly, something I could let myself come to take for granted if I'm not careful. It seems he has always been with us, we've always been together as a family. So- here is our current family photo- along with one of our first family photos, taken just a smidge over a year ago. I will try to get more pics up soon- but they are all on the laptop (Tim's), so sometime soon, hopefully :0)



October 2007



October 2008



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lori said...

You guys look awesome! It really is amazing that it has been a whole year!