Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dental days

Tim and I both had appointments with the dentist this week.

Eli went with me today to watch as my teeth were cleaned. He had a blast. They brought out the alligator with huge teeth and a big tooth brush and Eli sat on my lap brushing the alligators teeth while watching my teeth being cleaned.

He was sooo very good- talking animatedly with the staff and asking questions. They were great, showing him the tooth tickler (polisher), and he named all the pieces he remembered from his visit at the beginning of the year to fix his back tooth.

He has a cleaning in a few weeks- so I was glad he got to see first hand how simple and easy it is to sit back in the chair and watch as your pearly whites become sooo very shiny :0)

No comments: