Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Not so sweet, please

We have diluted Eli's juices since we started giving them to him. Even more so when that was all he wanted- maybe 15% juice, the rest water. The only thing we haven't diluted has been the milk he drinks.

So, I guess it should come as no surprise that the pedialyte is too sweet for him. "Yucky," he says, screwing up his face as he takes a sip. "May I please have more Gatorade, Mommy? I don't like that.... It is nasty."

Wonderful to know that I haven't corrupted him too much with my own sweet tooth, and quite thankful to see that he isn't in desperate need of drinking lots of Pedialyte. Tim and I both tasted it- it's really good- it has a "smoother" consistency than juice or water, must be the electrolytes in it.

Thanking God that his fever seems to be broken, finally, and he is more ornery and mean than ever. Hoping the mean part goes away SOON!! :) But happy to see him have energy to do more than just sit there :)

Thank you, God, for your healing touch on us all!!

No comments: