Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

beautiful weather outside, a little under the weather inside

Wow, has it been 3 weeks? Well, life has been happening. There have been funny moments, as well as sad moments. Mommy has been tapping into the unknown reserves that only mommies have as our whole family has been under the weather.

Latest report has Tim out of work with bronchitis, Eli recovering from some cold/virus and Mommy still fighting what ever virus I picked up 3 weeks ago. Thanking God for each new morning.

As I drove home today from a meeting at work, I was almost mesmerized by the amazing beauty all around me. The leaves are so vibrant this year. My eyes seem almost starved for the beauty of them. Thank you, God for this precious gift!

Hope to post soon. Right now I'm putting one foot in front of the other and hanging tight to my smile :)

Happy Fall to you all!!

No comments: