Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Habby Baba ti ti

We called my niece last night to wish her a happy birthday. Elisha was singing Habby Baba Ti Ti over and over- it was sooo cute!! I have such anticipation building to see my family in a few weeks. I can't believe we'll all be together soon, and I can finally introduce our son to them.

So, today is my birthday. It has been sooo sweet. Elisha sang me Habby Baba last night and this morning, my Mom and Dad called first thing, Amity texted a Happy Bday to me, and then Elisha and I took off for town so I could have some dental work done.

Whoo Hooo, you might think. Well, sort of. Only not really. We got to the dentist office, waited for a bit in the lobby and then walked into the room. I was getting a crown put on- this was the final step- Yeah!! Lo and behold, there is a HoHo on a plate with a candle in it and a card- so Kathy and Elisha sang Happy Birthday to me and Elisha helped me blow out the candle. He then charmed the ladies at the office while I sat in the chair. Thanks, Angel!! He didn't want to leave, he enjoyed your company so much!! Thanks Kathy and the entire office. You all really blessed me today!

So, Tim will be home soon and I'm thinking we'll go out to dinner on Friday for my new family celebration of Father's Day and my birthday. Thank you, Father, for all these blessings- and that you don't wait until our planned celebrations, you bless us all the time!!

2 comments:

Chris Goeppner said...

Happy Birthday Debbie! I hope you had a great day! Having Eli sing to you was probably the best gift, huh?
I love you girl!
-Penny

A. Smith said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! We are looking forward to seeing you soon.

Love,
Aunt Sandy & Mandy