Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Misc. Pictures

Yeah!! My wonderful hubby figured out my phone for me!! These are some of the adorable pictures I've had with me on my phone for a few months. So glad I can share!!



















This is Elisha viewing Mama's Bomabone (telephone) as I first got it home. Hmmmm..... wonder what I could do with all those buttons........




















These are some of the many faces of Elisha- Here he is "playing" his nose- kinda like a Kazoo. He's pretty good at it :0)



















Is that an onry grin, or what?



















Full of wonder, expression hopeful, I think he's wondering if he can get Mama's phone from me??



















Yep- he tried to grab it- there's that mischievous face we all know so well....



















HaHa!! Mama got the phone away just in time...... Lisha phone???? Lisha Phone????



















This is our little guy falling asleep just a few minutes after we left Grandma's house to come home last weekend. He was bound and determined to finish his juice.... but sleep claimed him first...... tooo cute!!




















His second "major" haircut. He was such a big boy!!





















Here he is being all cool with his shades on. What a big boy with his new cut!!

1 comment: