Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Camera found :0)

I was so excited today to find my camera!!
Elisha and I had fun looking at all the pictures and thought we would share......


Here is a close up of Elisha in front of the flowers next to our driveway. I can't believe how much they've grown!! I looked at the pictures from just a few months ago and am amazed. Just like our lives, eh?

Here is a better view of the flowers- they are impatiens!! They outgrew the Hosta I put in the middle!!

These pics are from the play date we had with one of my best friends and her children. Elisha had a great time, as you can tell from the pictures- driving the fire engine like Papa- even with a beautiful young lady hitching a ride :0)

Here he is trying out the tricycle. He is working on the peddling part on his own little tricycle at home and doing well:0)


He loved the swing. Do you know how hard it is to get a picture of a child on a swing when there is a 5 sec pause between your finger pressing the button and the shutter release on the camera????
My little captain of the ship. Loves wheels, buttons and all things boys!!!

He gets soo excited when he sees this picture- Lisha mon mower (Elisha's lawn mower). He pushed this thing all over- loves to imitate his Papa!!


Well, that's all for now.

3 comments:

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Hi Debbie,
WE met, briefly, when you all were on your way home and we were on our way to Kras for Court, etc., etc., etc. Great pictures of Eli! I just realized our sons are only a few days apart in age and from the same orphanage! Aidan's birthday is 5/15/06. Funny!
Looking forward to more news.
Stacy

Denise said...

Hi Debbie,
So how are you my sweet one? I am praying for you and enjoying reading your blog. The flowers are absolutely beautiful. You did a great job with them. It looks like a professional landscaped yard. Who knew the impatiens could outgrow the hostas, lol. That's amazing in itself. Are you working or just staying home with the little one now? I'm so glad you got to spend some time with your girlfriend and take a part in the play. I was over at your parents for Bible Study and we watched the Sin Eater. Have you gotten to see it yet? It is a great movie. I've watched it twice now and still had tears during the movie.
With much love and prayers,
D Jolly.....etc, lol.

The Wilson's said...

So glad you found the camera. I loved the pictues.
Wendy