Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

I was chided today for not giving updates- so sorry- life has been a whirlwind lately!!
We had a blast at Grammalot's- and once I find time to download the few photos we did take, I'll be sure to share weekend before last with you. Between work and the computer being down and then SSSSSSSOOOOOOOO SSSSSLLLLLOOOWWWW!!!!! I haven't had much time to update.

So, here is a teaser until I have more time.

Got a phone call yesterday (Sunday) evening from my friend Melissa- did we want to go to the zoo today. I almost said no. I am so glad I didn't. It was a perfect, beautiful fantabulous day and we all had a blast. Will post more pics when I get a chance- here are a couple of Elisha with Abigail, his friend.




With the 5 sec delay on my camera- I'm always glad when I get a good shot :)











They are eating yummy banana cookies.








And to top off the almost perfect day- Tim finished just in time with teaching his class to join us on the way home and we went out to dinner. Elisha had only 1 diaper the whole day!!!!! and told me when he had to go.........Yeah!!!!

Elisha was a bit overstimulated today- I'm still praying he goes to sleep soon- he slept about 1/2 hour in the stroller and has been going nonstop all day- we had quite delightful conversations on the way home. A slap happy toddler in the back seat, cracking up at anything you say or he says, after a full day of fun and sun with great friends- folks- doesn't get much better than this....... if only he'd give in to the tiredness so I can go shower and get in bed, too. Too bad Jedi mind tricks don't really work- you are feeling sleepy- you must close your eyes............. lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

deb can you please contact me when you get a chance. I need to ask you something kind of important, not super important as in urgent, but when you can. I can't find your email add so this is the only way I could think to get in touch. He's perfect by the way and even though I haven't talked to you or seen your new family, I feel like I've been there all along. estep.tonya@gmail.com, thanks

Kushmama said...

i just love watching little Eli grow up online! can't wait for a Disney reunion where Eli, Roman & JJ can finally meet again! you know Dave and I and the rest of the Goeppner's won't be able to keep ourselves away when that day comes! keep the posts and pictures coming...you're doing great at making it real for those of us looking in on your life:)