Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More Fair...

I worked Friday at Roseville. This is the store I had been at all the time before becoming a Mama. It sure was nice to see all the familiar faces and get caught up with the "happenens" with all my friends there.

I went to the fair after work and met up with Tim and Eli. Thanks Barb and Cathy for letting us park at your house!! Thanks Slack family for letting us use your nice big stroller!!

We ate dinner again at the wonderful corn booth. We still can't get over how absolutely fabulous the weather was for the whole fair week- low 80's and beautiful!! pretty cool at night, too.
We walked around and ended up close to the Merry Go Round again. There was a big concert Fri night at the fair, so I thought the rides would not be as crowded. Apparently so did everyone else.... It was packed on the midway!!

We ran into Tim's Uncle Joe and Aunt Barbara. Elisha has only seen them a couple of times- so it was nice to be able to talk to them. They had some antique tractors at the fair, and boy was Elisha excited when they said he could ride on them!

When it came time to say goodbye, he said, "bye bye Baba, Mamaw's sista." I had told him that she was Mamaw's (Tim's mom) sister. He got it down!

I must also mention, since my comment on the Merry go round from Tues included wet pants, he had a dry diaper the whole evening!!! Yeah, my little man!!

No comments: