Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas in PA

We had a Kidstuf program in December, and Eli was helping me out as I was making some props.
Note the Halo, the festive socks with garland and bells- turned up on the end like an elfs...


And then there was the day the Papa's boots came. Eli was soo excited about them- he opened the box and we got a pic of the boots to send to Papa at work, so he could enjoy the new boots, too:)

We drove to PA Sat morning after Tim got home from work and we got the car all loaded up. It sure is good to see my family. All the kids arrived on Sat, through out the day, so by evening we were ready to have another celebration. Eli was a little tired and wasn't listening very well, so he and i went up and got a bath. I saw on the clock that it was after 8:30- so I was going to go ahead and put him down for the night. But as Tim came up, and I realized the clock was wrong, Eli got the reprieve he'd been longing for, and we went downstairs and had a celebration!!

Grandma and Grandpa got him a little kitchen set. Aunt Amity and Uncle Justin got it all put together in record time, and he had a blast making us pancakes and lemons.

He got some Spiderman gloves and hat- I just loved this pic!!

Veronica was being a Puuurrrrffectly lovely little cat, playing in the box. Eli loved that- he loves to play kitty!! And Kylie was a great chef, helping Eli prepare meals in the kitchen.

The next day, we went with Rick and Dad as Rick was setting up his tree stand to go hunting the next morning. The farm has many beautiful horses on it, so Eli, Veronica, Amity and I went along to see the horses. Here is Eli, getting his bearings, taking pictures with his new camera.

Veronica reminds me so much of myself when I was younger. I was so horse crazy- I loved to be near them. What a dream!! So glad I could capture it on film:)

My 2 little hams, hamming it up for the photo opp...

I went shopping with Tara the next day. Tara, Kylie and I had sooo much fun!!Kylie was my fashion consultant. Tim and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary in Feb, so we are going to have some nice photos taken, and Kylie was helping me pick out my dress.

We chose several and then went back to the changing room. She critiqued each one, cautioning me on what type of undergarments I'd need, and then we picked out shoes to go with the dress I picked. I haven't had that much fun at Gabe's for a long time!! Thank you Kylie and Tara!!

We stopped at JC Penney's for Tara to exchange an item- and I found this darling suit on sale. It is sooo cute!!

Still a little big on him- but oh, what a dapper little guy!!!

It snowed quite a bit (not a lot stuck) while we were in PA- but we did get enough to go sledding!! So Tues morning, Tim, Eli and I all bundled up and headed out to go sledding. Eli got to wear his new snow suit- sooo cozy and warm!!

Love these pics of Father and son......
Up the hill for another ride down....

Wheeeee!!!!!!

The incline was just right- not to fast, not too slow....

Then we walked over to where the elementary school is, there is a cool hill there. He didn't enjoy it as much- it was fast enough that he got the snow crystal spray in the face. But he loved playing on all the playground equipment in the snow. What fun we had!!

Then it was time for Papa and Mama to say goodnight and leave.

No comments: