Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

Trust

Was reading a fellow adoption blogger's post, and couldn't pass up this song. It sums up so much of this journey. See here to read the incredible story behind their song.


Still haven't heard anything. It is becoming more miraculous by the second if we will go this week to Russia. We'll most likely be leaving the end of the month if we hear nothing more today.

But that is why we trust in the Lord and lean not on our own understanding, isn't it?

1 comment:

Chris Goeppner said...

Hey Deb,
I'm sitting in the airport right now getting ready to board and I was thinking of you guys. I forgot to send you a piece of fabric for your blanket, I hope it's not too late. I want to send it to you when we get back.
I am praying that you guys get your court date this week!
Hugs!
Penny