Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Papa!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband!!

I prayed for so long for a wonderful man of God to come into my life. When you came into my life after so much prayer, it was a miraculous happening. I can't help but praise and thank God and celebrate the day you were born and every day I have had and will have with you since.

I love that we worship together all the time- in the car, in the house, at church, on trips.

Your generosity knows no bounds, and your knowledge is amazing. I love to watch you work as you make things and fix things around the house. What you haven't learned, you are able to figure out.

I feel so well taken care of with you- you have it all under control- and you help me stay under control.

Wow!! Your first birthday as a Papa! I wish I could have taught Eli to sing Happy Birthday to you, he would have done so well!

This pic is of us sharing Tim's Birthday meal. Yummmy!! Homemade pizza (Papa is a great pizza maker!!) and some homemade chocolate cake- three layers of decadent chocolate- what a yummy meal!!

I love you, my sweet!! SHMILY!!

OK all you readers out there- it's your turn- the comments page is open- please express your heart to Tim- My wonderful husband, and father of our son, Elisha.

Quick snapshot of today- Eli's first Machina- or car----- too cute!

He got in the box and I set his "car" into the box and he played contentedly for a long time- loving that the ignition switch was stuck- imagine a starter repeatedly starting- over and over and over- He wasn't too happy after his nap when he discovered that it was fixed- Papa took it apart and fixed the part. Yeah for us- not so yeah for him- he kept- uhn, uhn, uhn- like- fix it already.... why won't it keep working.....

hehehe


My two boys- I thank God for both of them!!

6 comments:

Carey said...

I think you covered it Deb! Happy Birthday Tim!

Hittle Family said...

Happy Birthday, Timothy Jay Swingle! God has blessed you with a wonderful wife and precious son. Thank you both for sharing your journey of faith with the rest of us. You're an inspiration. We wish you many more happy, healthy years together!
Blessings,
Mysti

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday Papa Tim!!!

sonya said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Tim and many moooooooorrrrrrreeeee. (At least that is the way your Uncle David sings it.) I love the new pictures and Debbie as always your words touch my heart and as you express your love your husband; I think I need to show more care and love daily to those nearest to me. May God Bless your happy family. Love, Sonya

Lori said...

I like your dining room table...it looks just like mine...Happy bday, Tim!

Mike & Dee said...

Happy Birthday Tim!!!!

Love Mike & Dee