Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Quilt update

I have been a little behind in getting out the "quilt" news.

Several friends and family members have asked if it is too late to send a block for Elisha's quilt. If you didn't read the initial posting about the quilt last year click here.

I now think any size any color would do. I've only received about 5 squares- so, please, if you'd like to do this, don't feel like you are behind at all. In fact- I most likely won't be able to do much with it just yet- still settling in- that kind of thing.

Do you need a deadline? Please get it to me as soon as you can. How about before the July 4th holidays? That's enough time for our corn seed we just planted to grow to maturity :0) (but sooner would be much better- I have many folks telling me these wonderfully long afternoon naps won't last much longer. ..........HHHHHmmmmmmm There are just some things we just like to find out on our own, aren't there- look at me- I'm already thinking about not having the nap time rather than enjoying the moment.

How many times can God recast this clay of ours? I'm afraid I keep throwing chunks in the mix as He keeps refining my heart.

So, thank you to all that will help with this. I'm sure it will mean a great deal to our teenage or preteen son as he is questioning why he was adopted and if he was ever truly loved. I really want that question to be put to rest for him. I know he is soo loved and my goal in this quilt and scrap book is to give him unquestionable proof :)

No comments: